Wednesday 22 February 2012

Evidence is required to proof that whatever a person is showing  or telling us is true.
Without evidence you cannot proof anything.
Up till now whatever is mentioned, is the charge from the people like you, but no solid evidence which can proof it.
It is my thinking that you must have passed matric.
And keeping this in mind I am trying to make it clear although it will take time.
In Maths subject we have learned about Pythagoras Theorem, and to prove it we give evidence which are proved before,and then the conclusion occurs.
In this theorem Pythagoras does not mention that it is true because I am telling this.
This exception is not for any Muslim of today's world.
The rules are set in the time of our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Sallalaho Alaihe Wassalam.
And in one rule it is mention that whatever news you get from any person, first make it confirm by yourself and then spread it.
If the news is false then the person will be known as Lier for spreading it without any research.
I hope you will understand my point.
Secondly I don't want any Fatwa from you about my faith, Just see inside yourself before giving Fatwa for others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment